Monday, April 4, 2016

Vitafusion gummy vitamins

     Smiley360 and Vitafusion brand partner have sent me three different types of gummy vitamins to test and review for free for my honest opinion. One is called Beauty Sleep and this bottle has 90 gummies and contains enough to last for 45 days. This one tastes and smells delicious like cherries. It has 3mg of Melatonin, which is one of my go-to sleep aids & 100% vitamin D.

 
     This next one is called Relaxed Mood and it is supposed to promote calm and relaxation and contains 200mg of L-Theanine, plus 1.5mg of Zinc. The bottle contains 90 gummies and is enough to last for 45 days. This one doesn't smell all that great. It says tropical flavor but it doesn't really smell like it. It could be an exotic fruit but I don't recognize it.


     The last one I received is Gorgeous Hair, Skin & Nails. It contains 100 gummies and will last 33 days. It has a large list of vitamins and minerals including of course Biotin at 5000mcg. I think this one smells gross and it is supposed to taste like raspberries. It sure doesn't smell like it.
     Overall I like the idea of gummy vitamins for those of us that have a hard time trying to down nasty pills that taste and smell like dirt or are too bulky to swallow. I stopped taking vitamins because I just can't take the taste and bulkiness of them. I love the size, amount and colorful product line vitafusion has created here. This will definitely be a delightful mission that I will be proud to take the time and energy to give my opinion on. Thank you to Smiley360 and brand partner Vitafusion.
Smiley360 original

No comments:

Post a Comment