Thursday, April 14, 2016

Loreal Advanced Extraordinary Oil system

I've been using these products for a couple of days now and let me say that this is a wonderful product line. You would think that OK shampoo and conditioner and serum, their all the same. Well guess what. This seems different to me. The shampoo and conditioner feel like silk in the shower. Leave the conditioner on while you finish your shower and then use a shower comb to help rinse it out. You won't have any tangles. At least I didn't. The serum won't leave a sticky mess on your hair or your hands. You don't even have to wash your hands afterward.
Here, I used the serum before I dried it and used a scrunching motion the whole time. The lighting was little different and made it look like I also colored it but no I didn't. It did however bring it up a bit and make it look moisturized. Just to mention, I also have used it after it has dried. Not sure which was is my favorite but they both work just as well as the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment